Click below to show all posts!!

August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
October 2008

Claire Lim
5th November 1985
Scorpio/Ox
Claire.weiwei@gmail.com

Lavender Flowers
Lavender Purple

N93i
Taiwan Trip

*Till The End by 陳達偉

Sunday, August 12, 2007

My 21st Birthday with my Company - 2006


I was exhilerated and surprise that my colleagues and boss wanted to celebrate my 21st birthday with me!! I was only in this company only just 9 months. They are really great colleagues and boss to work with. Peace offered to make a cake for me. And guess what, its my favourtie CHOCOLATE FUDGY CAKE!!! It was so sweet of her!! Those who accompanied me were Shirley,Elaine,Priscilla,Peace,Catherine, Simon(My Boss), Kian Boon and Darren

First, we went to a Hokkien Restaurant recommended by Darren (my team leader then). Well, they sell the best 'kong ba', nice!!!After that, we went to ermmmm, i forgot which pub just round the corner for a chill. Well we played games like "five-ten".


Well their purpose is to make me drink , all of them ganged up and cheated me. That was indeed fun for them of cos!! I was happy that Kian Boon is able to make it despite his busy work. He left our company and is now working in a new company. Everything goes well for him. We took pictures and finally we had cake cutting. That was really sweet of them!!


I want to say THANK YOU !!! Love you guys always!!!














Scent of Lavender [8:59 PM]



  • Sabby
  • Huixian
  • Jiaxin
  • Jie Jin
  • Lixin
  • Yong Yong
  • Jesamine
  • Bee Bee
OTHERS
  • Louis Koo
Sunday, August 12, 2007

My 21st Birthday with my Company - 2006


I was exhilerated and surprise that my colleagues and boss wanted to celebrate my 21st birthday with me!! I was only in this company only just 9 months. They are really great colleagues and boss to work with. Peace offered to make a cake for me. And guess what, its my favourtie CHOCOLATE FUDGY CAKE!!! It was so sweet of her!! Those who accompanied me were Shirley,Elaine,Priscilla,Peace,Catherine, Simon(My Boss), Kian Boon and Darren

First, we went to a Hokkien Restaurant recommended by Darren (my team leader then). Well, they sell the best 'kong ba', nice!!!After that, we went to ermmmm, i forgot which pub just round the corner for a chill. Well we played games like "five-ten".


Well their purpose is to make me drink , all of them ganged up and cheated me. That was indeed fun for them of cos!! I was happy that Kian Boon is able to make it despite his busy work. He left our company and is now working in a new company. Everything goes well for him. We took pictures and finally we had cake cutting. That was really sweet of them!!


I want to say THANK YOU !!! Love you guys always!!!














Scent of Lavender [8:59 PM]