Click below to show all posts!!

August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
October 2008

Claire Lim
5th November 1985
Scorpio/Ox
Claire.weiwei@gmail.com

Lavender Flowers
Lavender Purple

N93i
Taiwan Trip

*Till The End by 陳達偉

Sunday, August 12, 2007

GoodBye by Janice


Originated by Air Supply.

I can see the pain living in you eyes. And i know how hard you try.
You deserve to have so much more. I can feel your heart and I sympathize.
And I'll never criticitze. All you've ever meant to my life.

* I don't want to let you down
I don't want to lead you on
I don't want to hold you back
From where you might belong

You would never ask me why.
My heart is so disguised
I just can't live a lie anymore
I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry
There's nothing left to say but goodbye *

You deserve the chance at the kind of love
I'm not sure i'm worthy of. Losing you is painful to me

REPEAT *

You would never ask me why. My heart is so disguised
I just can't live a lie anymore. I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry. There's nothing left to try
Though it's gonna hurt us both
There's no other way than to say goodbye.

Scent of Lavender [1:49 PM]



  • Sabby
  • Huixian
  • Jiaxin
  • Jie Jin
  • Lixin
  • Yong Yong
  • Jesamine
  • Bee Bee
OTHERS
  • Louis Koo
Sunday, August 12, 2007

GoodBye by Janice


Originated by Air Supply.

I can see the pain living in you eyes. And i know how hard you try.
You deserve to have so much more. I can feel your heart and I sympathize.
And I'll never criticitze. All you've ever meant to my life.

* I don't want to let you down
I don't want to lead you on
I don't want to hold you back
From where you might belong

You would never ask me why.
My heart is so disguised
I just can't live a lie anymore
I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry
There's nothing left to say but goodbye *

You deserve the chance at the kind of love
I'm not sure i'm worthy of. Losing you is painful to me

REPEAT *

You would never ask me why. My heart is so disguised
I just can't live a lie anymore. I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry. There's nothing left to try
Though it's gonna hurt us both
There's no other way than to say goodbye.

Scent of Lavender [1:49 PM]